The American Center, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Hanoi is offering an Office English course for university graduates and mid-level officers who are living in Hanoi. This course is NOT opened for undergraduate students. To be eligible for this program, you must have a minimum English proficiency of pre-intermediate level and you will need to pass an entrance examination.
If accepted into the course, you must be able to commit 6 hours a week to attend classes at the American Center from 5:00 – 7:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, starting on December 18, 2017. This course will be conducted by American and Vietnamese professors from the Hanoi University.
This course aims to enable professionals to communicate in English naturally, independently and confidently in real life office settings. Using an outcome-based syllabus in this 50 hour course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Practice spoken and written English in office/business communications
- Enhance language knowledge including vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation through communicative outcome-based tasks
- Study of interesting and relevant office/business texts from genuine business sources
- Practice English for International business skills: delivering presentations, conducting meetings, negotiations, and socializing within various office/business environments.
Please register for this course by completing the form http://go.andynova.com/FreeCourse-AmericanCenter by 12:00 p.m., December 12, 2017 (Hanoi time). Only selected students will be notified by December 14, 2017. Placement test will be confirmed later.
NOTE: Those who already applied for Office English in October 2017 don’t need to re-apply for this course. We will add those applications to the review list for this course. Thank you.
Global First Prize IELTS Teacher @ IATEFL United Kingdom 2018 awarded by IELTS.org, Cambridge University, British Council...
First-prize Winner of #InnovationForGood Award
MC, Scriptwriter, Director & Producer
Co-founder, Scriptwriter, Academic Advisor @ 8IELTS VTV7
SSEAYP - Ship for Southeast Asian and Japanese Youth Program 42's VPY
AAS Australia Awardee @ Monash University
IELTS Highscorer: 9S 9L 9R 8.5W
Latest posts by Andy Nova (see all)
- Andy’s 2nd TedX Talk – Success! - 2019-08-02
- Andy’s incoming 2nd TedX Talk - 2019-08-02
- Thử đọc Tuyên Ngôn Độc Lập bằng Tiếng Anh – Vietnam’s Proclamation of Independence in English - 2019-05-19